lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Feliz Noviembre!!

Hello again!!

Its the beginning of a new month and a new week!

I can not believe that I have already been here for a month and a half. It is CRAZY!
Last week was our week for Mid Terms and they were not as frightening as I thought. I got them all back today and did very well(a's and b's). It was a stressful week for some people. I was just so relaxed about the whole week....I almost felt like I should have been stressed but i didnt. Thank goodness. That is the last thing i need is to get sick from worry and stress! haha

This weekend was Halloween, yes, but more importantly REFORMATION weekend. What an exciting time. I seriously contemplated printing out the 95 thesis and taping them to the cathedral door.....but, i thought that i might get in trouble if caught. so I averted incarceration for my warm apartment and I chuckled at my idea. :D I did not do anything for Halloween but just ate some YUMMY macaroons with my host mom. They were raspberry with rose hips in them! sooooo good. I later decided to meet some friends for coffee and even met some girls from the other American group here! They were very nice and it made for some good conversation!

The rest of the weekend was nothing too exciting. Saturday was my host mom's birthday but she left really early to visit her father's grave (it was All Saints Day) and i am assuming she spent the day with her mother. I stayed home all day, did some homework, watched a movie, read my book, napped. it was an overall, productive day.

On Sunday I was able to talk to my Mother and sister on Skype, so that was exciting. Finding internet in my apartment is always an interesting time. haha. I also had received my memory card for my camera on Thursday from Caleb (Thanks Boyfriend!!!) and so i began taking pictures of random things...of which are now up on photobucket.

This Friday we are going to Salamanca and Avila, two cities close by Segovia. I can NOT wait to go. I am excited for that. More later on! I hope everyone goes out and votes tomorrow and if you are away from home, let's hope those absentee ballots were rolling in! I cant wait to see how this election turns out. The Spanish news is even covering it! I may stay up and watch(since results wont start to come in MY time until about 1 or 2am)!

God's Blessings everyone!

No hay comentarios: